2/20/21 Radios and Emergency Communications

Map Unavailable

Date(s) - 02/20/2021
08:00 - 14:00

Private Property

Categories No Categories

We will be discussing radios, how to set them up, how to use them as a team for various purposes.

We will also discuss using radios during times of emergency to talk to others.

I advise everyone to get their HAM license, but if not then at least get your GMRS license. There is no test required for the GMRS bands.

Go to the website below to file for your FCC#. The cost is $70, but there is no test and you can get a call sign and use the radio legally. You will only be allowed to use the GMRS frequencies, but will have access to repeaters and a larger network.


Leave a Reply